Adway is entering the next phase of expansion and wants to release a bunch of new features and products. Therefor we are looking for our next wonderful colleague who is entrepreneurial, positive, and wants to lead our tech team to higher levels! 🚀
So... do you want to be part of a company who got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success? Then this might be your golden opportunity.
We value soft skills and will be overwhelmed if you have a lot of drive and a "let's make it happen" attitude.
We simplify talent attraction through automation, but how? 💡
We want our clients to access the entire workforce through automated social recruitment marketing. By combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software, and expertise, we connect a specific client to the right talent at the right time and at the right scale and speed.
We want our clients to tell their stories, showcase their employer brand and attract the next generation of employees – and we make that process easy.
Way simpler. Way smarter. Way more talent. That’s our commitment.
Epic! But why should I join Adway? 🧐
We’ve got giant goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success. At Adway, we include everyone. Whether it’s to have fun, brainstorm big, or dream up what’s possible — we invest in our people, their progress, and their one-of-a-kind brand.
We also offer...
- An entrepreneurial environment. With quick decision-making and a team that cheers on the creative process, our ideas turn into reality fast.
- A lively social scene. Whether it's an inspirational Wednesday spent learning new things, an after-work mini golf outing, or a kickoff trip abroad, we know how to keep growing, playing, and having fun.
- A flat organization with flexible work hours and the freedom to be nimble in the name of productivity.
- Health & wellness benefits because - a healthy team is a happy team!
- A delicious and healthy selection of snacks and beverages and a daily on-site breakfast to boost your entire day.
You had me at epic! What will I do in this role? 😍
You will lead and develop our tech team (including developers, DevOps, and Q&A engineers) and ensure that the processes are followed by prioritization and timelines. You will make sure that our tech team thrives and you will be a sounding board for developers and product owners and decide how and when things should be done and developed.
Together the team is responsible for developing our products where we automate recruiting through social media. We want to launch even more products and we need YOU to help us with new ideas and improvements!
What can a regular day look like, and who will I work with?
- Make sure developers stick to processes and guidelines (DoD, Sonarcloud, etc)
- Take charge of agile board and follow up on progress on tickets together with product owner
- Continuously evolve working principles together with CTO and Product Owner
- Make sure the team delivers value according to our quality standards (write tests, dev testing, and refactor to remove bugs and deficiencies in the code and constantly improve and revise principles)
- Coach and train developers to write high-quality code and actively work with education/training
- Together with release manager coordinate releases and deliveries
- Lead the development work, sometimes on your own and sometimes together with other team members
- Together with CTO Lead the strategy for resource planning and technical development
- Develop our products by working as a developer partly
- Be a mentor and coach to new developers
Fine, I'm interested! What should my previous experience consist of? 💼
- Experience working with MongoDB
- Comfortable with agile processes
- Experienced with leading a team (maybe even cross-functional)
- Strong verbal and written English skills
If you are experienced with the following it's even better: MongoDB, Testing in Jest/Cypress, Docker and Kubernetes, Multifactor authentication and SSO, and Facebook and LinkedIn API.
But hey, please don't look too deeply at this list, at Adway we value soft skills and would love to find our next colleague who believes in our product, want's to be a part of our expansion phase with a big ambition to challenge yesterday and to show passion and heart in everything we do 💜
Apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together 🚀