Our small, energetic marketing team at a young but successful scaleup in the recruitment marketing industry would love to meet you, you brainy and fun UX copywriter with a great passion for digital content and conversion! We need your help to make our content sing, our online channels grab attention, and our sales copy make prospects throw themselves at the CTA.
About us 🚀
Our mission at Adway is to provide talent acquisition teams with a simpler, smarter way to engage with relevant candidates at scale. Our super intelligent platform helps our clients build automated recruitment marketing journeys across social media.
Sound fun? It is! We are at the stage of our growth where we are professionalizing, and need you to help us take the next step up in terms of quality. You will make sure we create more engaging content, take our digital communication to the next level of polish, and become the guardian of our brand tone of voice. We are a small but energetic team of doers, and love executing on great ideas fast and together. Your playground is across all of our tuchpoints, which include social selling, paid social, website, landing pages and email marketing.
This is a consultant contract for the first 6-9 months to evaluate our needs in the role, but with minimum guaranteed hours equivalent to full-time employment, which is what we would love for our perfect match to transition into.
Interested! What will I do in this role? 🤔
- Help us drive content strategy, if that is your jam - but if writing is all you want to do, that’s totally cool too!
- Structure, research, and write long-form B2B content on a regular basis
- Research and produce our weekly micro-content newsletter
- Own all copy associated with our content marketing (landing pages, ads, social selling posts, blog posts, automated emails and so on)
- Own the brand tone of voice across our key channels (website, LinkedIn, etc)
- Regularly review and update key copy on website, automated email marketing, and sales materials together with the marketing team
Fine, I'm interested! What should my previous experience consist of?
- 5+ years professional writing experience with excellent English writing and editing skills (UK English preferred)
- Extensive experience writing content for digital channels including email, landing pages, and ads
- An ability to write copy that is clear, engaging, and makes complex concepts easy to understand
- Experience writing long-form yet snappy content, including research and information gathering skills
- Experience with B2B content marketing
- A creative and proactive mindset - challenge and guide us!
We would be overjoyed if you also have:
- Experience working with automated inbound marketing tools such as Hubspot
- Experience with global content marketing and adapting copy across markets and customer segments
- Experience with or interest in sales-oriented content
- Experience in creating a consistent tone of voice across channels
We think that you are:
- A little bit nuts, just like us - you love coming up with cool ideas together…
- …but just like us, you are also comfortable with executing to deadline and finding smart processes to make our teamwork flow better
- A collaborative soul that loves to create stuff together, but is never afraid to speak up and give us your take
- Comfortable with trying and learning new things, and working across different teams and touchpoints
- You love when things go a little fast, but you have the confidence to push back and prioritise whenever you need to (we got your back!)
Why should I join Adway?
You will be part of our purple family (as you might have noticed we have a thing for the purple colour 💜) that know that without the passion, innovation, and enthusiasm our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. We’re growing rapidly and it wouldn’t be able without our amazing people that see the value that our product gives our customers. You will be part of a culture that constantly challenge ourselves to be better, share our passion with each other and show heart in everything we do. 💪🔥💜
This is just the beginning of our journey; our vision is to be the leading HR- tech provider to large enterprises and recruitment agencies around the globe. We need more talented and passionate people to help us get there.
We also offer:
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- Become part of a positive, supportive and challenging culture
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland, Cardiff and London.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad!
Are you up for the challenge? 😉 Apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together!