Adway is in the mindset of entering the next phase of expansion, therefore we are looking for a driven and motivated Sales Operation to join our exciting journey ahead, so that we can keep growing!
Do you want to be part of that journey?
About Adway 🚀
Our mission is to ensure that the talent our customers want to hire, is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than spend time trying to find them. With our software, we help our customer automize their job adverts on social media and job boards to attract both passive and active talent.
Interesting! So what will I do in this role? 😎
- Managing the CRM
- Align sales and marketing strategies to drive more revenue.
- Producing weekly and monthly reports to managers
- Create and develop dashboards
- Work cross-functionally with different teams, like customer success, sales, business operations, marketing teams, and other stakeholders to share insights and centralize information
- Perform data analysis on all departments to make informed, high-level decisions that impact the company’s bottom line.
- Identify the trends, how much revenue have we closed? Identify what we have done and what we need to do in the future
Fine, I'm interested! What should my previous experience consist of?
- Worked with CRM before (HubSpot or similar programs)
- Work experience as a Sales Operations, Sales Administrator, CRM Administrator or similar positions
- Experienced working under a tight deadline
Wish list, if you previously worked within a Start-Up or Scale-Up you will have a faster and better understanding of the phase of Adway, which could be a huge perk in this position.
Why should I join Adway? 💜
You will be part of our purple family (as you might have noticed we have a thing for the purple color 🥰💜) that know that without the passion, innovation, and enthusiasm our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. We’re growing rapidly and it wouldn’t be able without our amazing people that see the value that our product gives our customers. You will be part of a culture that constantly challenge ourselves to be better, share our passion with each other and show heart in everything we do. 💪🔥💜
This is just the beginning of our journey; our vision is to be the leading HR- tech provider to large enterprises and recruitment agencies around the globe. We need more talented and passionate people to help us get there.
We also offer:
- We focus on your growth. We, therefore, offer Learning Fridays where you can spend the afternoon on your own projects and/or courses.
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- Opportunity to work with continuous product development.
- Become part of a positive, supportive and challenging culture.
- Visits to our offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, and Poland.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad!
Are you up for the challenge? 😉 Then apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together!