Adway is in the mindset of entering the next phase of expansion, therefore we are looking for driven and motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our exciting journey ahead, so that we can keep growing!
Do you want to be part of that journey?
About Adway 🚀
Our mission is to ensure that the talent our customers want to hire, is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than spend time trying to find them. With our software, we help our customer automize their job adverts on social media and job boards to attract both passive and active talent.
Interesting! What will I do in this role?
This role is for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to accelerate our lead generation and grow our sales pipeline. You will work with leads and convert them into a qualified sales opportunity, to support our sales team. Accordingly, we are looking for evidence of process, organisation, attention to detail, prioritization, and clear demonstrable knowledge of the stages of a sales funnel and how to move prospects down the funnel.
What can a regular day look like and who will I work with?
- You'll get lists of companies to contact, you are then responsible for researching the company to obtain important information and whom you should talk to.
- Create personal templates for Linkedin, email, etc. to use when you contact people.
- At Adway, we always thrive to stand out from the crowd, that's why we also now record videos to send out to people, which will be part of your weekly work.
- Work in HubSpot.
- Conducting meetings and calls.
- A lot of work with LinkedIn
Fine, I'm interested! What should my previous experience consist of?
Preferably, you should have at least one and a half year of experience within the BDR or SDR area. What is a real key for this position is that you worked with outbound activities before and know what makes you achieve high levels in that area.
In addition, you should be a team player with no difficulties working individually. You manage to work with freedom under responsibility, are good at prioritisation, and thrive in an environment where you learn from each other as well as share your experiences and knowledge to make your team even better.
Why should I join Adway?
You will be part of our purple family (as you might have noticed we have a thing for the purple color 🥰💜) that know that without the passion, innovation, and enthusiasm our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. We’re growing rapidly and it wouldn’t be able without our amazing people that see the value that our product gives our customers. You will be part of a culture that constantly challenge ourselves to be better, share our passion with each other, and show heart in everything we do.
This is just the beginning of our journey; our vision is to be the leading HR- tech provider to large enterprises and recruitment agencies around the globe. We need more talented and passionate people to help us get there.
We also offer:
- We focus on your growth. We, therefore, offer Learning Fridays where you can spend the afternoon on your own projects and/or courses.
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of.
- Opportunity to work with continuous product development.
- Become part of a positive, supportive, and challenging culture
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland, and Gothenburg.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad!
Are you up for the challenge? 😉 Then apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together!