Adway is in the mindset of entering the next phase of expansion, therefore we are looking for a driven and strategic Financial Director to join our exciting journey ahead. We value soft skills and will be overwhelmed if you have a lot of drive and a "let's make it happen" attitude.
If you are as entrepreneurial and business-oriented as the rest of us, you might be a perfect addition to our Purple Family! 💜
About us 🚀
By developing an automated, data-driven, and scalable software, we help our customer automize their job adverts on social media and job boards to attract both passive and active talents. Our mission is to make sure that the talent our customers look for is the talent they speak to, our purpose is to help recruiters spend time with the candidates rather than spend time on finding them.
Interesting! What will I do in this role?
As a Financial Director, you have the overall responsibility and will manage all aspects of financial reporting, business and financial planning and control. All in line with finance and control policies and in order to enable the management to lead the organization in an effective and efficient manner and to optimize the result of the organization. One of the responsibilities is to support the CEO in financially related strategic topics, such as investments.
Okay, I see! But let me know more about my tasks and responsibilities!
- Working closely with CEO and Management group on commercial activities, including advice to CEO and other members of the management team
- Take an active part in managing and developing the business
- Analysing and planning the budgets for each department, feeding back usable analysis to managers within the business
- Monitoring cash flow and financial transactions
- Board presentations
- Implementing internal audit programs and compliance processes
Fine, I'm interested! What should my previous experience consist of?
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in financial reporting and management, of which a few years of experience from working in a similar Finance Director/CFO-position
- Native knowledge of Swedish, besides excellent English, both spoken and written
- Strong leadership experience from leading the finance function and its team members
- Advanced controlling skills, accounting skills and advanced knowledge of local statutory
- Experienced in financial project management, i.e. determining targets, prioritising and indicating the actions, time and resources required to reach objectives
- Experienced in working in a scaling and creatively driven organization
Why should I join Adway? 💜
You will be part of our purple family, who knows that without the passion, innovation, and enthusiasm our employees put into their work every day we wouldn't be where we are today. You will be part of a culture that constantly challenges us to be better, share our passion with each other and show heart in everything we do. 💪🔥💜
This is just the beginning of our journey; our vision is to be the leading HR- tech provider to large enterprises and recruitment agencies around the globe. We need more talented and passionate people to help us get there.
We also offer:
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of
- Become part of a positive, supportive and challenging culture
- Visits to our offices in Stockholm, Poland, and London.
- Lots of social gatherings, after works and trips abroad!
Are you up for the challenge? 😉 Then apply to the position now and help us change the future of talent acquisition together!