This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced company and to work with some of the top corporations in the Nordics. This is a perfect position if you have a passion for tech, HR, and digitalization and want to spend your days building successful relationships!
It’s Adway’s mission to enable our clients to find, connect with, and convert relevant talent. We do this by combining social media job advertising, automation, advanced machine learning software and human expertise.
We are in an expansion phase establishing new offices in major markets across Europe and VC-backed by Spintop Ventures and Brightly Ventures!
We’ve got big goals, great people and a culture that supports your success. Our small team of smart, friendly people collaborate closely and take pride in delivering amazing software and providing extraordinary customer support. We believe in making everyone feel appreciated and creating a culture where we challenge yesterday's ideas!
At Adway we strive to have a caring and inspiring work environment where you are encouraged to be yourself. We believe in a culture that makes everyone feel appreciated, included, and the opportunity to challenge yesterday's ideas! We have got big goals, great people, and a culture that supports your success.
We also offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-growing ScaleUp company with the freedom to fulfil your ideas and the opportunity to grow within the company
- The opportunity to work with a unique product that brings great value to our clients which we are very proud of
- Lots of social gatherings, afterworks and trips abroad!
- Visits to our offices in Gothenburg, Poland, and London
About the Job
As a Sales Advisor you’re responsible for identifying new business opportunities and to maximize and drive revenue for a couple of assigned accounts. This is one of the key roles for us, in order to take the next step on the market.
- Your work in close collaboration with Marketing, Product, and the Customer Success team to fulfil the mission of being a trusted partner.
- You will be based at our office at Epicenter, right in the heart of Stockholm!
- What you'll need to be successful in the role:
- Several years of experience in consultative selling, preferably within HR
- Ability to identify and secure new business opportunities by engaging with new and existing clients
- Build and manage an active account pipeline through strong, long-lasting relationships with multiple clients
- Work closely with HR managers and C-level executives at top global companies to sell and implement solutions that enable them to stand out as an employer
- A curious and self-motivated mindset to solve problems and define your own career path
- Great communication skills and fluency in English and Swedish
- Ability to learn and adapt to new processes and environments
If you suspect that this might be the job for you, hit us up! Give us a call, apply for the position - anyhow, we're looking forward to hearing from you!