Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 30,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has nine local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
About the role
As Audio Producer, you will be responsible for ensuring that all audio creative delivered to clients, and served by Acast across our own network, is of the highest quality and consistently delivering innovation in audio. You will also act as a key consulting partner between Acast's Creative, Content and Sales teams.
This opportunity is suited to someone who loves and understands the medium of podcasting and who is experienced in recording, editing and mixing audio for both content and editorial purposes. As we offer flexible working, it is expected that the Audio Producer will be comfortable working remotely and will have established resources and editing equipment to work effectively remotely. This is a fixed-term contract of 6 months initially for Three days per week, with a view to transitioning into a permanent position.
How you will contribute:
• Support the growth of Acast Creative as the home of creative excellence for brands
• Work with both Acast Creative and the Advertiser Sales team on the creation of audio assets for brand campaigns
• Work with Marcomms and Content teams to deliver audio assets for events and PR campaigns
• Foster relationships with production partners and podcasters
• Lead the discovery of new audio and industry trends, communicating these to Acast’s internal teams
• Ensure all asset-delivered campaigns are of the highest quality, building a reputation for Acast as leaders in this space
• Input creatively to briefs received by the Sales team, from ideation to mock asset creation. - Strong experience in editing, 3D sound and script handling is ideal
• Support the Activation team on the execution and delivery of brand campaigns, from short-form creative to long-form content
The ideal skills for this role include:
• Previous experience in creative audio production is ideal
• Established contacts across production companies and voice over artists / agencies is beneficial
• A hunger and the drive to bring creative excellence
• Curiosity and a drive to implement new ideas
• Attention to detail and highly organisedProactivity; be a constant source of fresh thinking
• Up-to-date knowledge of the legal requirements around running commercial audio creative
• Experience of working in podcasting is not essential but passion for the medium is
• The ability to effectively communicate creative ideas to others (clients, podcasters and colleagues outside of the creative team)