Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 35,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has 12 local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
About the role
We have a new opportunity for a Campaign Manager to join Acast's commercial team in Dublin, Ireland during a time of exciting and rapid expansion. Reporting to the Sales Director, Ireland, the Campaign Manager will work alongside a fantastic team to ensure that Acast continues to scale in Ireland at lightning speed, whilst maintaining the best reputation in the market for delivering successful campaigns for advertisers. This opportunity will focus on excellence in the delivery of commercial campaigns and you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the post-sale process for Acast's advertisers and podcasters. The ultimate mission that will drive everything you do, is to ensure that all advertisers and podcasters always have the best Acast commercial experience.
How you will contribute
Agency & Client liaison: Lead the external conversations which are necessary to set up, deliver and report on podcast ad, sponsorship and wider scale partnership campaigns.
Podcaster Briefing and Commercial management: Lead the podcaster briefing process and timeline management of all commercial deliverables from our podcasters. Ensuring all commercial assets are both a super high standard and are delivered within set timelines. You will also maintain exceptional relationships throughout with podcasters, agencies and clients
Podcaster Payments: Work closely with finance to ensure that all podcaster payments for commercial work are correct and paid on time
Campaign Delivery: Working alongside Advertising Operations, you will be on top of the day to day management and reporting of campaign performance. You will also troubleshoot and problem solve where needed, updating the sales team with further escalations if necessary, as well as reporting on campaigns that have performed particularly well, creating opportunities to upsell
Campaign Performance: If campaign amends are necessary, you will work with the Sales Planners & Key Account Directors to ensure that changes are made
Campaign Reporting & Analysis: When a campaign has finished and reporting is due, you will lead on creating and delivering the post campaign analysis. Providing insight, data and support on brand study creation
The ideal skills for this role include:
• Experience of working with talent/social media and/or podcasts previously is ideal
• We’d love for you to have a track record of delivering executional and reputational excellence in a similar environment
• Your organisational and timeline-obsessions will be easy to demonstrate
• You will be someone who is always 'on', a swift and diplomatic problem solver who continuously exhibits excellent judgment, even under pressure
• Previous experience within a revenue-driven environment is ideal, as this role will help accelerate Acast's continued commercial success
• A confident communicator with the ability to manage and nurture relationships with podcast talent, agency networks and clients/advertisers
• You will also be collaborating with multiple internal stakeholders so someone who believes in team work making the dream work is a must
• The ability to manage multiple campaigns of varying sizes and complexity simultaneously is preferred
• A love of podcasts is a must!