Acast was founded in 2014 and is one of the most eminent podcast platforms, and a pioneer in the open
podcast ecosystem, connecting all podcasting stakeholders to one common software infrastructure.
Through its infrastructure, Acast allows advertisers to efficiently target an engaged audience of listeners
through dynamic ad insertion, while podcasters are given access to a range of monetization opportunities and the necessary tools to expand their listener base.
The company has a global footprint across 12 countries and, during 2020, had approximately three billion
listens on Acast-connected podcasts. Today, Acast hosts more than 35,000 shows. Acast’s headquarters are located in Stockholm, Sweden and the Company has 12 local subsidiaries including UK, US, Australia, Norway, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico and Canada.
About the role
Acast is the French market leader for native podcasts, one of the fastest growing & most hyped areas in media. Since launching, we have won exclusive sales contracts for the most respected publishers – Le Monde, 20mn, Le Point, Binge Audio, Louie Media & many more. With over 500 podcasts & millions of monthly listens, Acast truly is the home of podcasting.
Based in our central Paris office in the heart of Le Marais, the Sales Planner will support the Key Account Directors and wider commercial team. You will play an integral role in helping the company reach objectives for 2022 and beyond. This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to establish a career in a fast-moving and creative media environment, and can organise & multi-task brilliantly. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups in France!
How you will contribute:
• Work with sales, content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
• Liaise with agency & clients to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
• Liaise with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
• Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Day-to-day reporting & update of campaign status
• Help build & create sales collateral
• Identify target brands & clients
• Work closely with the content team to understand commercial opportunities
• Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
• Set up quarterly business reviews
• Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
• Ensure revenue figures are correct
• Ensure all relevant invoicing details are correct on bookings
The ideal skills for this role include:
• Previous experience of supporting a sales team or account team within media, marketing or advertising is ideal
• Experience working in the media/marketing industry is ideal
• The ability to prioritise and act with a high level of flexibility
• Fantastic communication and organisation skills
• A self-starter
• The ability to show drive, resilience and tenacity
• Microsoft Office experience is ideal
• Native french and business english
• A love of podcasts is desirable